image1 image2 image3 image4


Fix tax-filing mistakes with form l040X (Amended US Individual Income Tax Return]. The simple form allows you to correct a mistake going back up to three tax years. It asks how much adjusted gross income you reported before ... what you are now reporting... and how much the number has changed. 

Welcome to Koifman CPA and Associates

At Koifman, CPA & Associates, we believe in individualized, detailed and comprehensive relationship between you, the client, and us, your accounting and tax professionals. We pay attention to details and your personal needs to ensure you unsurpassed professional service and guidance.

Points of Interest